February 16, 2009

Lunchtime in the Cafeteria

Asa and a craft project from Mother's Morning Out

Asa's started attending a Mother's Morning Out at a local church a couple of weeks ago. He goes one morning a week for 4 hours and loves it. They play, do crafts and eat lunch. The first time I picked him up, he was very excited to see me and told me that he got to eat lunch too. I figured he thought it was cool because he got to eat lunch with some other kids without mom being around. Last week I told his teachers how excited he was about lunchtime and I found out why he thought it was so cool. They take all the kids to the church's cafeteria for lunch, so all the teachers and children get to eat together. Asa's teachers told me it's the favorite part of the morning for the kids and teachers. Do you remember lunchtime in the school cafeteria? Fun times!

No comments: