We've got his bumper pads attached to the frame because he likes to cuddle up to them, don't know how long we'll leave them there. He has gotten out a few times after we've put him down and walks into whatever room we're in and says 'Hello moi, hello dai'. We then have to escort him back. But he's been sleeping through the night in it, so we're quite pleased with how this transition has gone. We've heard some horror stories from others. The only downside, he doesn't do bed playtime in the morning anymore. Which means as soon as his eyes open in the morning, he comes into our bedroom and wakes us up. He gave me quite the scare on Sunday morning. I thought I heard our dog walk into the bedroom, rolled over and there was Asa standing there staring at me. Not quite the way I'm used to waking up, but I'm sure we'll get used to it. Right?
The 1st picture - bed with no Asa
The 2nd picture - bed with excited Asa
The 3rd picture - Asa at about midnight, sound asleep.
1 comment:
I am cracking up at the 3rd picture of him sleeping like that!
Post a Comment