March 12, 2009

Furry Friend


On Monday, March 2nd our sweet Ramsey ended his battle with cancer. He was diagnosed back in October with an acute form of lymphoma. We were told he only had 4-6 weeks to live. He had other plans and decided to hang around a bit longer. Aside from large tumors, he didn't show any other symptoms until the last week of February. He was a sweet doggie and we miss him greatly.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm sorry Ramsey's life is over, I know you will miss him forever. I still have days when I think of my Petey and shed a tear or two cuz I miss him.

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent account of life "chez vous" :) We can really enter into your day and events!
Thanks for writing it up and keep it coming! (With a reminder now and again that it's there :)